Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to my site!

Hello guys,
Welcome to my new site otaku's! This site was created out of boredom by me ^^. I hope this would be my permanent blogging spot hehe. I love anime by the way so if you love anime too then this is your place! I hope I can update you with the latest figures and latest anime if my time permits since im still in school and I need to balance most of my time. Once again welcome to my site, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Links and other places you can see me:
My youtube account
My plurk account
My anime list
My multiply site

Forums and other great sites:
Poopsies
Otakai Figure Society
Zettai Figota Club

2 comments:

  1. hey I love anime too im trying to learn how to draw them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i also wanna learn to draw anime hehe.

    ReplyDelete